Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

BIG.. ASS!!

i love it when joey dies and patrik rubs against joey after he dies... this made my day!

Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

omg hahaha

you have a great sense of humor... i love it when his dad walks in and says "so your playing computer?"

Danny the Crab - Valentines Day Danny the Crab - Valentines Day

nice

I remember you responding to a review I posted on Danny the Crab... you said "I would rather not have danny looking like a snarling cock..." lol that was my brothers drawing... if you take another look i actually have one I did in 5 minutes... P: just wanted to let ya know...

RageNineteen responds:

Ah I see now. Well played.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

This game made my life!

I play this game with my friend at school everyday! We play it so much the teacher found out and saw how bloody the game was then told us not to play it anymore but we still do! You know why? Because this is a great game!

You know what? Fuck my teacher, I'm playing Happy Wheels!

FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

FYAT Rave!

This just simply deserves a 10 rating, even though it's 17 seconds long just because you made it makes it amazing! This would also make a great cell phone ring tone; am I right?

Tobey Maguire's Running Face Tobey Maguire's Running Face

1st review!

I don't know why anyone hasn't posted a review on this yet... this made my day!

Brakkenimation responds:

Perhaps everyone was to busy laughing at this drawing's hilarity? ;P

Thank you!

MAN KEATON KEATON BAT MAN KEATON KEATON BAT

KEATONBAT!

I absolutly love the Keatonbat picture... theres something about it that makes it so amazing... I think it's the way you draw the lips.