Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

BIG.. ASS!!

i love it when joey dies and patrik rubs against joey after he dies... this made my day!

Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

omg hahaha

you have a great sense of humor... i love it when his dad walks in and says "so your playing computer?"

Danny the Crab - Valentines Day Danny the Crab - Valentines Day

nice

I remember you responding to a review I posted on Danny the Crab... you said "I would rather not have danny looking like a snarling cock..." lol that was my brothers drawing... if you take another look i actually have one I did in 5 minutes... P: just wanted to let ya know...

RageNineteen responds:

Ah I see now. Well played.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

ALL TRUE! VBLOGGERS SUCK!

I laughed so hard at that gay rays face... omg ahahaha still crying! it's funny because he actually looks like that!!! :D

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Great Work

I was expecting something else... THEN HE GETS BLASTED IN THE FACE!

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Epic Animation! Thumps Up [THE FONZ] EHHHH!!

I love the part where it's slow-mo while he says "seventeen"... the face is histaricle!
Also when the shark is raping the woman and he's all like "YOU LIKE THAT... YEAH, YOU LIKE THAT!?" It's just the way it sounded when he said it.

FYAT FYAT

FYAT Rave!

I would love to have FYAT Rave as my ring tone!

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

l... o... l

i was actually expecting them to get together or something then he grabs the package and leaves.. hahahahahaha! great! :D

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

This... deserves... NOTHING! Just kidding :D

This is the best one yet... loved the rest!**

In my opinion you're my favorite Newgrounds animator... It's the expressions you draw on your characters face's that make your flashes so amusing to watch.

P.S: I have attempted... I SAID ATTEMPTED... to draw up some shit with epic expressions as you have done in your past animations, they are my own but I don't know how good they are... I need some peoples opinion's.

I only have one as my profile image at the moment while I have another of TomFulp being awesome... just awesome!

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

what ever floats your boat bro :[]

um... thought the character was great... the ending gave me a good laugh :P

... the reason I'm giving you a low 4 is because it takes a lot to make me laugh... like for example some of you might have watched some of Egorapters work.... his Awesome Reach flash made me cry!

Keep up the good work :)